Monday, November 9, 2009

So much for staying busy

Pretty sure what I have isn't a cold. Somehow the constant fever and the fact that I am cold for the first time in months means I probably have some sort of flu. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, have begun canceling travel plans (no Seattle, pretty sure no Denver) but hopefully it will run its course and then I can go on about my business.

Apparently dancing around a bar is hazardous to my health. One of my partners in crime (CrazeeforSushi) is also sick - and yes did request the nickname though I decided on the gangsta spelling for Crazee. Hopefully other folks in my vicinity won't get sick but on the positive side if it is H1N1 getting it and recovering would be a very good thing before surgery in January.

1 comment:

  1. CrazeeforSushi LOL'd when she saw this post :)

    I'm glad we survived that! Although I did manage to have an IV.

    ReplyDelete