Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mystery Solved

For those of you keeping track - I did discover the AWOL magic mouthwash. It was in my box of laundry detergent which was sitting above my dryer. Amazing that I didn't think to look above my dryer for the bottle The key thing to note (rather than magic mouthwash moving by itself) is that the detergent usually lives on the bottom of my closet. The person who cleans my house will often move things around and he had come earlier that week. So the magic mouthwash must have fallen off a shelf into the box. Note it was discovered only after I had been given another bottle of the stuff at the hospital so I now have 3 bottles and discovering the awol first bottle has no real useful purpose. (Once I have a bottle at home and a bottle at work, not sure I go anywhere else.)

Otherwise, I'm still feeling pretty good, tired much of the time even after sleeping 8 hours but generally okay. Debbie (a friend from CA) is out visiting this weekend and I'm hopeful I will get actual writing done on research projects at the beginning of this week before chemo 8 on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment