Sunday, February 8, 2009

Birthday update

So apparently the key to having birthday wishes come true is to aim low and make it for something speedy. I was able (I think) to get my birthday wish from Saturday night which was basically to stay out of the emergency room and be able to go see Milk and go to dinner. All of the above happened - though I did demand candles with my profiteroles at dinner so I could make more b-day wishes that would take longer than a day to come true.

That's all a rambling way of saying - my birthday was fun and fairly uneventful in a good way - Milk was great and people should see it if you haven't already and I'm feeling pretty good, though ready for bed.

1 comment:

  1. Why did u not remind me it was your b-day??? I have the perfect gift for you. When can we have lunch/dinner, so that I can present the present?

    ReplyDelete