Thursday, May 14, 2009

checking in

Hi, just checking in - still no news as my doctor's appointment is tomorrow. I am feeling somewhat better - slept 4 hours without waking up last night - have stopped taking the percocet and even showered both yesterday and today. My drainage has declined and is pretty minimal and while my arm hurts I'm guessing much of it has to do with the awkwardness of the drain. I'm hoping i will have it removed tomorrow and begin doing some exercises. The stiches still look pretty good. I still haven't really put on outside clothes - this might make going to meetings next week interesting. I'm not sure how many shirts i have that button up.

Anyway - thanks for the flowers, delicious food and good wishes. I've been remarkably content to mainly hang out at home with various visitors or by myself.

Kim

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work on the healing and sleeping.

    Just don't get too content with the hanging out at home. We miss you here at the office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for more sleep! Glad to hear that you're getting more of it. I'll be sending out the positive energy on Friday for your doctor's appointment. It's time for some good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are sending good thoughts from menlo park - our pool has officially opened for the season. Hopefully we'll have you lollygagging on a raft soon
    p.s. travis has been perfecting a new drink - ginger lemon drops

    ReplyDelete