Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Does 2 make a pattern?

After feeling pretty good for most of the time since last Thursday's chemo treatment - today was a down day. It matches up to 2 days after I take the last steroid which is when I sort of crashed last cycle. I think I just need to build it into my bi-weekly plan. When I get my blood work done tomorrow I can see if that is what is causing it.


On a positive note - the plumber came so I should be able to get my new dishwasher tomorrow and if the last two cycles are any indication - sleeping a lot tonight will leave me better again tomorrow.

In the mean time - DC seems to be getting closer and closer to the madness that is inauguration. If it is 10 degrees out I'm guessing I will be watching events from my couch and waiting until next time to join the millions.

No comments:

Post a Comment