Saturday, January 3, 2009

Feeling better

Just a quick post to say that I am feeling much better - started perking up last night around 8 and stayed up until 1am. I then slept until 7 and went back to bed this morning until about 10 and will probably have a mellow day. My brain seems to be functioning today and so it seems like it is a matter of body chemistry.

My goals for the day are limited - maybe do some work - but probably finish cleaning and organizing my room. Tonight I'm going to see a play and dinner so will venture outside - though the goal for the weekend might be to buy a dishwasher.

2 comments:

  1. did you get the dishwasher? - Mary Lou

    hope that you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  2. an idea - two dishwashers would mean that you never have to empty them - one is clean and one is dirty and the dishes just go back and forth... - Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete