Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Drugs are my friends

Just thought i would report in. Not saying much more than Melissa did but figure would show i'm functional. I came home today about 4 - and slept about a couple hours this afternoon but not at all in the hospital last night - unless you count the total unconsciousness of surgery earlier in the day. Things went reasonably well and I will write more over the next couple of days. Now I am on a lovely combination of percocet and valium - apparently valium is really good for muscle spasms which is my main pain and a goal is to try and relax my chest muscle which is really tight. Will write more tomorrow as l should use my percocet valium drug combo to try and sleep.

Thanks again for all your good thoughts and presents, wholly unneccessary but appreciated. Mary Ann has been great and the people at G-town were terrific.

Kim

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear that everything went well!! Get lots of rest and take care of yourself. That's one big hurdle over and done!

    ReplyDelete