Friday, July 3, 2009

Leaving out words might be drug related

Just tried editing the last blog - sorry for the random typos and left out words - not sure what the last word was supposed to be but lets assume I want folks to be careful with fire and lit explosives.

Today was a good day - slept some more - then Melissa came over - BoSoxFox in general goes above and beyond. She stayed while i took a shower - banner achievement - and then we went out to cvs to refill the percocet prescription, walked to the new gelato place and had a good time out in the world. Taleen also spent me a spa package which i will love to use once my body seems up for pampering and more contact. Again you guys are great and I love and appreciate all you are doing for me.

Its now 5 and i am ready for bed and rest - of course it could be the valium speaking.

I'm doing well - mellow but feeling pretty good.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment